IAN NELMES – scenic artist (born Gloucester, England 1960)
- John Abbott College, Montreal; 1976-1979
- Group Show: Sculpture Works
- Ontario College of Art and Design, Toronto; 1979-1983
- Adjudicated Show: Awarded Scholarship Prize
While my primary focus during the past 25 years has been with
making movies, I have continued to create and sell artwork.
Participation in group shows with the Off Camera group.
A one-person show in 2006.
Since 1984, 150 plus film productions.
KEY SCENIC ARTIST
Head of Paint/Scenic Art Department for 30 feature films including:
- Amelia Earhart (2008) Hilary Swank, Richard Gere, Ewan McGregor
- Closing the Ring (2006) Christopher Plummer, Shirley MacLean
- Breach (2006) Chris Cooper, Ryan Phillipi
- The Sentinel (2005) Michael Douglas, Keiffer Sutherland, Eva Longoria
- Cinderella Man (2005) Russell Crowe, Renee Zellweger
- The In-Laws (2003) Michael Douglas, Albert Brooks, Candice Bergen
- The Recruit (2002) Al Pacino, Colin Farrell
- Ararat (2001) Christopher Plummer, Bruce Greenwood
- Don’t Say a Word (2001) Michael Douglas, Brittany Murphy
- X-Men (2000) Sir Patrick Stewart, Sir Ian McKellum, Halle Berry, Hugh Jackman
<< More at IMDB.com >>